The Beetle Utility Skirt features a high waist design cut to an A line mini silhouette. A thick waist band helps to cinch in the waist whilst balancing utility accents with femininity.
The Beetle Print is comprised of ink sketches and line drawings that represent four species of native Australian Darkling Beetle of various shapes and sizes. It is original artwork by scientific illustrator Katherine Bowshall 1990, South Australian Museum, Archive Collection.
Chiara wears the size 8 and is 177 cm tall.
- High waisted design
- A line silhouette
- Straight waistband
- Functioning front cut away pockets
- Front lower patch pockets
- Pull on style
- Fine brushed gold metal zip with puller for closure
- Brushed gold hook and eye for securing
- Contrast stitch hem
- Lined with 100% Organic Cotton